We'll Meet You at the Ren Faire

Well, we won't because it already happened. But now you know where we were this past weekend. We're both sunburned (my lines a little more creative than Best Guy's considering my costuming), but overall we had a great time.

This year, our regular drummer got called away on family business so Best Guy was kind enough to allow me to rope him in to playing. Of course, he had no experience with Middle Eastern rhythms, but why allow that to stop you? By all accounts, he nailed it. And it was wonderful having him with us all two days.

And now... some highlights.  Because our normal photographer/videographer was playing the drums this time, we had to rely on the kindness of strangers, so to speak. I can't seem to figure out how to get these videos to play here, but if you click on the links they will take you directly to the videos on the relevant home pages.


https://www.facebook.com/VTRennFaire/videos/1441067245916075/


https://www.facebook.com/patrick.mckenzie.14473/videos/10155477093209100/



My friend DC chowing down on a turkey leg.

Yes, I had one. Yes, it was glittery and sweet and delicious.

My second day look. I was going for "Fairie"

My first day look. Although I managed to dance without the sunglasses.
That necklace made for some very interesting burn lines that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck