I DO.

I can't begin to share all of the videos and pictures that have come out of our wedding this past Saturday, but hands down it was an amazing experience. The joy, love and positive energy raised under that full moon in a Northern Vermont field was incredible. 

All you need is LOVE. 


Mulder and Scully keeping watch over the cup cakes.

One of my favorite pictures out of the day. I've never been a fan of those images of the bride looking
down and away, supposedly all shy and demure. Especially when you know nine times out of tem
she was ripping someone a new one five minutes earlier. Be who you are, and be proud of it.




Just of few of my dance sisters.

My Mum in the dark dress and my Aunt in the light one. My cousin photobombing with a
gigantic freaking beer in the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck