31 Days

Just 31 more days to go.

Hurk.

This weekend my Gaias gathered at my house for a run-through of the song we'll be dancing to and to have Best Guy take some publicity shots of us, since venues keep asking us for pictures and all we've got is the one where we're all dripping blood.
I'd say we succeeded in non-bloody pics. Earth, Fire, Air, Water here. In the woods behind our place.

I was also supposed to have a dress fitting. Which mostly went as planned, except for the part where I had a mild panic attack and I practically ripped the dress off of me.
Ha. This is me in my Mom's wedding dress. Trust me, there will not be a veil.

Um.

I am not prone to panic attacks. I think I've had maybe three in my life. I didn't even know that's what it was until the next day when I did a little searching online. It surprised the heck out of me, to be sure. I had been looking forward to this moment for a week. So to freak out once the dress got on me? A not even finished dress? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Luckily all of my friends were super cool and understanding. One more reason I love the lot of them. I am going to head down to my dressmaker friend's business on Monday so we can finish the fitting. And I've promised no fainting or freaking.

In less baffling news, the cupcakes are all sorted and finalized. We've ordered our varieties and pre-paid. The invite list is 95% confirmed, with just a couple hold-outs. We've been word-of-mouth confirming people as we go along. Luckily, with a guest list of just 50 or so, it's easy to do. We'll be confirming with the caterer soon, and I've lined up a good friend to do my hair and makeup for the day. Because I get to feel pretty on my wedding day. Damn it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon