Getting Things Done

It's been a couple of crazy weeks since I last posted anything, so I figured I would give you an update.

I am officially in the eyes of Vermont and the IRS an LLC. I would like to introduce you to my new baby:
Before you ask, it is pronounced "tris-KEL-lay". I've got an automatic conversation starter here. 

Moreover, I have a Facebook page (you can like me here) and even a website that is pretty much complete at this point. Feel free to click on over to my website and do some exploring. Online booking has been set up and I can even take debit/credit cards. At least, I'm pretty sure I can.

Now.... all I need are some clients.

But as we're about to leave for a quickie 3-day trip to Florida, I'll worry about that next week. Business cards are on order and we're developing a flyer to post up around town to get the word out. I've got a few other marketing ideas, but as I constantly have to remind myself I don't have to do it all rightnow. This is my business. It will be successful, but it will also take some time to grow. I have plenty of time for all of my awesome ideas.

Best Guy has been an invaluable help through this entire process. He pushes me when I need it, challenges me so that my ideas and plans of action solidify and are fine-tuned, and dude has mad design skills. Seriously. He did my logo/s. He did my website. He did my business cards. He's doing my flyer. He even took my head shot. His talents have legitimately saved us hundreds of dollars. His support and confidence in me have been humbling and.... saying "I love you" repeatedly throughout the day just doesn't seem like enough for all that he's given me (and put up with) the last couple of weeks.

For the first time in a long time, I am excited for the next steps in my career. It's going to be a lot of hard work and most likely more schmoozing than I ever care to do again, but it will be worth it. Because it will be mine.

2016 is turning out to be one hell of a year.

Gratitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck