Moving Forward: Scary as [Every Swear Word Ever Invented]

Today I took a huge step forward. Today, I agreed to sub-let a beautiful massage space in a building I've always wanted to work in. It is a six-month lease to start, and it will be for just three days. The hours are such that I won't have to give up any shifts at my current employer, which is a good thing because eating is awesome.

But yeah... after almost a year of saying it and being too scared to move forward, I was presented with something that was just perfect for me, and saying anything other than yes would have been folly.

So now I am scrambling to pull myself together in time for March 1st, where I get to be my own entity. At least for a few hours each week.

It is scary and exciting and overwhelming, but it is also very simple. It is a step forward. It is a step into my future. And it is a step towards where I want to be and what I want to be doing.

Those are all good steps to be taking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Abounds

Project 251: Boldly Going to Nowheresville, VT

UK Honeyswoon