Welcome, 2016!

I have a couple post ideas in the works, but after noticing it had been two weeks since I have said anything here, I thought it might be nice to ease in to the new year with a little fluff. And cookies. Oh, my yes. All the dog-gammed cookies.

A few days before Christmas. It was the first snow of the season. It was 60 degrees Christmas Day.

Christmas morning Stocking success. Includes coffee and the best Christmas PJ's this side of the equator.

Beck and Tree

Dog-gammed cookies

Mom and the Sister Out Law

Steven fixing Mom's computer. Because Christmas is no excuse to take a day off.

Me, with two cats wearing a t-shirt featuring my brother's cat. Cat.

Mom and the SoL contemplating dog-gammed cookie choices.

Mother, Brother, Cat, Food.

New Year's Eve.... Champagne and Doctor Who for the win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck