Good News Everyone!


Ahem. For the Futurama fans.

If you read my last post, you'll remember that September 15th was our first dating anniversary.

Dawwwwwwww. We were gooberously sweet.

It got even worse after Best Guy proposed and I said yes.

(wait for bomb drop)

What what??????

That's right. The girl who never thought she would get married is now in the beginning stages of planning a wedding. That's right, Control Freak Herself gets to plan a wedding.

WEDDING.

WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING.

My engagement ring. You know what's weird? Wearing an engagement ring.

Not that I'm excited about it or anything.

I'm sure in the coming months I will share more with you about this than you care to experience. But for now, I will leave it to share with you how gloriously happy we both are.








Wedding (!!!!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck