I Just Realized it has been 10 Days Since I Posted Anything.

Yikes.

Things have been busy here. Best Guy's brother and family is up for the week visiting and we've been spending our days trying to prove that Vermont has Things To Do. Besides drinking. I think we're mostly succeeding at this.

They brought their two dogs with them so our house currently has four adults, one 15-year old boy, two cats and three dogs. Buddy got into their dog food yesterday and has spent the last 24 hours spewing things from both ends. Fun times. The most ironic thing is I've started making noises about getting a second dog. What what??? This coming from a die-hard cat person. BG and I have agreed that we won't be owning more than three pets at any given time. But... the idea has been floated.

Puppy Cousins! Buddy is at the top of the stairs, the one with the
"black eye" is Sky and the little guy is Shorty.

Work has (FINALLY) picked up for me this week and I'm beginning to hope that things won't be as bad as I thought. I am still struggling with the feeling that I don't fit in there, but that's mostly on me. I'm the newbie there and I was the big fish in a little pond at my last place. I think a little humbling needed to take place.

I have another belly dance show coming up in a couple of weeks. I am collaborating with a local duet who is off-the-hook amazing. I've always maintained that I wanted to be them when I grew up, so when they asked if I was interested I think I said yes before the sentence was finished. It has been a lot of fun working with them and I can't wait for the performance.

So yeah... a little of my life these days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck