Clean Up

The housewarming party was a huge success. We had people coming in all afternoon. There was plenty of food to go around, and everyone had a great time. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while, and frankly I can't remember the last time I was this social.

It felt real, real good.

Between spending 6+ hours in the kitchen on Saturday and waking up at 3:30am on Sunday and spending 12 hours on my feet, I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Also, I knew I had to finish cleaning up the house.

You always forget that part.

On the plus side, we've got plenty of food for the week. Best Guy is bringing the leftover cupcakes in to work with him so we'll get those gone. And we have enough beer and wine to last us a good long while. Two different people brought us champagne!!! Yum.

Happy days, you guys, happy days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck