...and the River Flows On

Today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow I start my final week at my current job. By this time next week, I'll be starting at my new job. We have a little more than three weeks to go in the condo and we are far behind on the packing. It'll get done... eventually.

Last Tuesday I had the honor and privilege of getting a massage/energy work session from a good friend. She helped me re-frame a lot of thing that were going on for me, as well as highlighted work that I needed to do. It was an amazing session, and I've been working on integrating much of the advice she gave me. As per usual, it's slow going but that's okay.

This past weekend Best Guy had a gig up in Montreal.
Elephants of Scotland playing at Brutopia in Montreal, QC. 

Can I just be a super proud girlfriend for a moment? I've always known they were a great band, but it was so wonderful seeing them play for a crowd that actually got it. They will be playing another gig in Canada next month... the same weekend we're closing on our house. And our 8th-month-iversary. So it's an auspicious weekend.

The changes are coming fast and furious this year. It scares me sometimes... the speed and intensity at which these things fly into my life. It feels like I just get used to one thing when it gets morphed into something else. Then again into something else. I'm entering in to uncharted territory. But as they say, do the thing that frightens you most.

And since I flat-out refuse to go skydiving and bungee jumping, I guess buying a house with the man I adore, becoming a step-mom to three furbabies and finding a great new job will have to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck