January Sunday

It's just after 10am on a blustery January Sunday morning.  I am sitting at the dining room table in Best Guy's condo, with one of his cats by my side. I'm listening to him work on a new tune upstairs while I'm taking care of my Sunday morning chores (ie, Facebooking). There is a dog snoring on the couch. I'm currently covered in said dog's hair, but that's okay because I am completely smitten with Bony Buddy.
Lord knows he's got me pegged as the softy in the family.

We've got a long list of things to accomplish this Sunday before the winter nastiness this evening. Then, we get to stay in while the storm rolls through. Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day and Best Guy has it off, so we get to have another day all to ourselves.

We both greatly enjoy these suspensions of reality. But honestly? They aren't suspensions of reality. We're building a new reality together. And the more pieces we fit together, the more Right it feels.

My heart is full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck