Glamour Shots!

Yesterday, I met up with my friend Jen. She's looking to get in to photography and wanted to augment her portfolio so she asked if I'd model for her. Here are some of the results:

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography


Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography

Courtesy Jennifer Billings Photography


All I can say is, my friend Jen has an amazing eye and holy moly I look freakin' HAWT in these pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck