Yeah, okay... I'm fine.

I know that last post was a little dark and disturbing so I just kinda wanted to post that I am in fact okay. Everything is well.

The problem with doing Shadow Work is that it's dark, and intense, and when you share that kind of stuff it tends to freak people out a bit. Which is fine. Shadow Work should be uncomfortable. That's how you know you're doing it right.

Obviously I had a bit of an epiphany yesterday and while I'm still processing it and working through it, I'm better off for having that new information.

This time of year is a time of introspection and here in the Western Hemisphere we turn on all the lights and do our best to make the shadows disappear. The thing with shadows is, they're going to find you sooner or later. So either you can deal with them as you find them or wait for them to gang up on you and leave you tattered in the dust.

I'll take 'em as they come, and be stronger for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force