Sparky People Week Grumble.

So I am up 2 pounds. In one week?!? WTF, yo?

I know I was off significantly with my tracking this weekend, but not this badly. And there was lots of exercise on those days where things were wonky (drunk dancing burns off the alcohol calories, right? Right?!?). I am a little confused here. I shouldn't have back-tracked this significantly. I wasn't this far off. Was I?

I'm pretty pissed at myself right now. Am I not allowed to have any friggin' fun at all?

For the first time in two weeks, this weekend is mellow. No real plans, and definitely none that keep me out until all hours of the next morning. We'll see if we can't even things back out.

This is also the part where I start to evaluate my current goal weight. Maybe it truly is no longer obtainable. I mean, yesterday I put on pants that I bought back at my original goal weight 10 years ago. They still fit. Well. So what does that tell me? It tells me that maybe I'm reading too much in to numbers.

It may be time to admit that if I consistently cannot get below a certain number without boomeranging back up, that I am no longer meant to be below that amount.

It may well be time to suck it up, buttercup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force