Sparky People Week 2

No weight lost, no weight gained. It's a draw. We'll chalk this one up to seeing how far I can stretch the boundaries of this program and how much I can get away with.

Turns out, not a lot.

This is the point where I usually get depressed, throw in the towel and give up. Not this time. We're reframing things. Sometimes in order to figure out how something works, you need to figure out how it doesn't work. So now I know. Now I have this information and I can move forward more thoroughly informed regarding my choices and the consequences of those choices.

It's a good thing.

This process is a journey. You can't go from 0 to 360 mph in 2 seconds without something burning out, falling off or exploding. Slow and steady wins the race.

Even if it's boring and frustrating as all get-out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force