It's 80 degrees, so that means I must bake!

I know, right?

I'm about to run out of these focaccia rolls I'm currently addicted to, but I didn't want to go to the store because 1) I'm there so often they practically know my name and 2) I'm trying to save some money by using what I have. I know, crazy. Luckily for me, I am actually capable of making my own bread. And having it be edible.

The recipe said to let the dough rise for an hour in a warm spot. Not sure this is what they meant...


I have a recipe for olive-studded focaccia, so I decided to use that as a base and just leave out the rosemary and olives. Oh, and not bake it as a loaf but in rolls instead.

The rolls look very.... rustic. Possibly suggestive as well, which is why they've all been angled just so.

Note to self, get better at pinching the seams together when making rolls.

Anyway, they were super easy and I will probably make them again. Most likely because I'll eat way too many in way too few meals and then wonder why my pants don't fit.

Mmmmmmm bread....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force