Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

So it seems yesterday I randomly developed a rash.



Yes, I have recently introduced new products (conditioner, hair de-frizzer, and lotion), but  I'm not rashing out anywhere other than on my chest. I haven't eaten anything I don't normally eat. I'm not particularly stressed out or otherwise worried about anything.

Basically, this is apropos of nothing.

Although, we all know that these things are *never* apropos of nothing. There is always a trigger, and if it isn't an obvious physical or emotional trigger then it's something else. This is my body's way of releasing something, and the best I can do is just accept it and let it do its job.

I just wish it would have waited until after the Masquerade I'm going to this weekend. My costume does not include a turtleneck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force