I Got $20 in my Pocket... Oh, Wait. No, I Don't.

I just paid my July 1st bills.

Yeouch.

It was a good thing I had some money in my savings account to transfer over, because there was no way I had enough in my checking to cover all that was due.

Damned car insurance, fucking things up.

I do my very best to live within my means. Are there places I could cut back? Most definitely. But generally speaking I usually squeak by. But an insanely slow Spring at work means I simply have not been bringing in enough money.

It's looking like things are starting to pick back up at work so I am hopeful that the downward slump is over. I seldom worry about money, but I've got to say I don't think I have ever seen my account that low in my life.

It is scary, yo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force