Asanas Outside

I met up with my dear friend Jennifer today to take some pictures of me doing yoga outside. This has been something I've wanted to do for a while, but it's really hard to take yoga pictures of yourself because the timer usually goes off just as you are either halfway in the pose, or losing balance out of it because you got into it too fast. These pictures will come in handy if I ever get going as a teacher. Enjoy!

Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)

Garudasana (Eagle Pose)

Sukhasana (Easy Pose. Not like it's easy, like you find your ease here)

Natarajasana (Dancer Pose)

Vrksasana (Tree Pose)

Urdhva Dhanurasana (Full Wheel Pose. My arms are a little far out there, but still!)

Balasana (Child's Pose. Extended Child's Pose, to be exact)

Eka Pada Adho Mukho Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog, 3-legged variety)

Close up of Wild Thing Pose (Camatkarasana)

Samasthiti  (Equal Standing Pose)

This is technically Tadasana (Mountain Pose), although we've taken
to calling this Diana, Goddess of the Hunt

Virabhadrasana II (Warrior 2 Pose)


Bakasana (Crow Pose. Proof that I was able to find this pose once, for one whole second.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force