Weekend Getaway: Boston

This past weekend, my friend Echo and I took a quickie trip down to Boston to see Cirque de Soleil's AmaLuna. It was pretty awesome. I highly recommend catching a show if you can. Lots of fun, fast-paced and expertly executed. Doooo eeet.

Back home now, sunburned, sporting a blister due to a long walk in inappropriate shoes and generally very content with my mini-holiday. Just what the psyche ordered!

We stayed in Nashua NH the night before. This was our view coming into Boston Sunday morning. Beautiful!

Fanuiel Hall. Because I think it's mandatory or something.

Quincy Market. Obvs.

South Market.

The Big Top. So exciting!

Echo waiting to go in.

Me also waiting to go in. Heavily cropped as I looked all bloaty and weird from the neck down.

Probably the worst stage shot ever (and this is after I played around with the levels). I only had the one picture as there were people wandering around saying "no pictures" and they were kinda fanatical about it. Party poopers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck