Crazy Days

The last couple of days have been STUNNING here in Vermont and I've been spending as much time out and about as possible. It's been fabulous. In fact, a bunch of my dance class got together on Sunday to dance in the park for a couple of hours. Do you want to see the pictures? Of course you do!


We even had our own drummer while we were out. Fabulous!


Don't we look fabulous? Of course we do!

On another note, I finally managed to get to Trader Joe's (one opened up in Burlington about 3 weeks ago). I am in love. They had me at the $2.99 organic romaine lettuce. I eat a LOT of salad and all of the stores around here have it for $4.99 or more in the off-season. I almost filled my basket with lettuce. I was so shocked that I did not do my first trip justice and I feel like I need to go back to see all of the stuff I missed. And to pick up some 3-buck Chuck. 'Cause I hear it's the shit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force