I Just Realized my Last Post Was a While Ago, and Holy Frak Where is this Time Going?!

It's been fairly quiet this week in my life. Just got my head down, going to work, trying to get outside and take walks and freaking out about my performance this coming weekend.

You know, the usual stuff.

Memorial Day weekend isn't much of a holiday weekend for me. I actually picked up a shift at work today and the odds are high I'll go in a do a few massages before the day is over. So I really only have one day off... tomorrow. And I need to do my usual Monday chores so nothing really different for me here. S'okay though. As much as I may need something different to happen in my life, I'm still going to need clean clothes.

But I guess as it's Memorial Day I should do the done thing and thank those who chose to serve, because lord knows you don't want me on the front lines of anything. So thanks all for stepping up and doing what those of us back here can't do.

Meanwhile, if you need to find me, I'll be in my costume closet sobbing and wailing "EVERYTHING SUCKS AND WHY CAN'T I SEW?!?"

That skirt? An XXL Men's t-shirt from Wally World that I hacked up. For reals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck