Happy Birthday to Me!

First of all:


GREEN GRASS, Y'ALL. We were all beginning to think it wasn't going to happen.

For my birthday today, I found a new hiking trail within walking distance of my place. How blessed am I that I scored this truly gorgeous Spring day for my birthday?!

I passed by this trail for a couple years and always thought it was on private property. Big sign = public space!

Cameras never seem to adequately capture just how steep things are.

We even have flowers now in Vermont. YES.

Guardian of the Trail...

... and he has the battle scars to prove it.

Short me, tall trees

It's that time of year where you look at the leaves, blink, and look again only to find they've doubled in size

I may bend from the forces around me, but I'll always bloom!

The end of the hike. From where I'm sitting, 40 is looking pretty damned good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck