Zzzzzzzz *snort* Huh? Wha?

I'm on my second day of vacation and I haven't left the house in two days.

Wait, what?

I know, right? I had all these grand plans (yoga every day! massage and energy treatments! long walks in the warm spring air!) and between sick coworkers, rainy days and an inability to actually have any energy, none of that has come to pass.

I have, however, managed to catch up on all my cheesy romance novel reading. So there is that.

I suppose somewhere I feel a little bad about not doing more so far, but on the other hand my energy has absolutely tanked and about all I can manage is some meditation (which I have been doing) and Roseanne reruns.

It's been a long, long, busy winter. I guess I'm entitled to my yoga pants and a little television. Maybe I'll have some energy tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck