Wherein I fit an Entire Week's Vacation in One Day

Yesterday ended up being a 20-hour day. I woke up some time around 6am to streaming sunshine and fell back into bed sometime around 2am. So I think I took Friday and seized the living hell out of it.

It started out pretty innocuous (it only took me three tries to spell that). Laundry, another yoga class as my favored studio, some shopping some banking. Then I headed to my friends who live nearby for dinner and a yoga class for the two of them. After that, I high-tailed it down to BTV to catch my brother's show.

Because of competing schedules (mainly the fact they usually play late Friday nights and I have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to work Saturday mornings), I've never caught them. But I did last night. You guys, his band is GOOD. Like, seriously. Like, I think my brother is going to be famous.

photo by Matt Shelter


I am pretty sure this makes me cool by association. I'll take that.

For golly gee whiz, they even have their own wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_Francis

Here's a link to one of their videos: http://rock-n-rollvictim.blogspot.com/

Proud Sister Moment.

Since I slept in until 12:30 today (WTF?) and it's another rainy one, I may just spend it lounging and doing little. I still have a couple days left on this vacation, I am going to be as lazy as possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force