Maintain...

I'm tired, yo. Bone tired. No amount of caffeine in the world is going to touch this tired. But it's okay... it's money in the bank and once the snow melts in April I'll have a solid month of down time and I can start to recharge.

I have this whole idea for another post (actually, a couple of posts) but someone in another apartment is either drilling holes or screwing in screws and its kinda doing this to me:
I'm not even pretending to understand.

So those posts are going to have to wait for another day. In the meantime, I'll be escaping to work soon and I'll relish the peace and quiet of the woo-woo music I listen to every day.

If I fall asleep while giving a massage, someone throw a hot towel or something at me, kay?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck