I've Been Doing This too Long

This afternoon I got a text from an unfamiliar number saying that they still wanted to meet Ann Marie. I was all like "whaaa????" So I texted back and said I didn't know an Ann Marie and who is this?

Turns out it was a guy I met off Online Dating Site and he thought he was texting another friend with the same name as mine. Oops. He was kinda embarrassed but I thought it was funny.

Then I got embarrassed because I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO HE IS. None. I can't place a face. He might be the last guy I went on a date with then said "yeah sure a second date" when I meant "yeah not so much", which you can read all about 'cause I totally blogged about it.

Maybe?

Um....

I've been at this game too damned long.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force