Atha Yoganusasanam

And now, the teachings of yoga are explained.


This is the first line of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. A small book of around 196 sutras (ie, aphorisms) that expound upon ins and outs of yoga practice.

For me, it is more simply "and now, the teaching of yoga."

I have finally taken the next step to having yoga teaching added to my bodywork insurance so I will be covered. I have also put it out "there" that I am in need of some more practice teaching before I feel comfortable doing the real thing, and have made a request for warm bodies willing to be guinea pigs.

Is it facing fears? Is it simply following the path placed before me? Does it matter? I am moving, that is what matters.

Jai!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck