Woe is Me

So, my car is fixed. Winter tires put on, and the alignment issue that caused the weird wearing on the old tires is fixed. It was an ordeal yesterday, and by the time the day was done I had spent the better part of 24 hours stressed out. I felt pretty energetically icky last night, to be perfectly honest. For the most part I don't mind being single and living on my own, but I tell you yesterday I really needed a little TLC. But since I was the only person there to give it to me, I made myself some comfort food (burgers and homemade oven fries) and caught up on some of the television I missed this week. I snuggled up on the couch, and went to bed early.

Sometimes it really, really sucks not having anyone to come home to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force