Where the hell am I?

Have you ever looked around and thought to yourself "I'm supposed to be somewhere else"?

I just have this feeling lately that somehow I managed to get off the right path. Somehow I jumped paths and now I'm on this weird new one running parallel to the one I'm supposed to be on and it has more bumps and lumps and bushes and weeds and it just doesn't feel quite right. Not that it's entirely wrong but... like Alice down the rabbit hole, everything just seems slightly off kilter.

What's more is, I'm not sure how I managed to get on this parallel path or how to get back on the right one. Was I just not paying attention to where I was going and meandered over here? Did a butterfly flap its wings in the rainforest and boom here I am? Or am I on the right path going in the wrong direction?

All I know is, whether I'm on the wrong one or just going in the wrong direction, I want to right this.

Just give me a sign...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck