The Heater Has Been Going for 24 Hours Straight.

My bedroom heater came on this afternoon. I didn't turn it on. It was just that cold.

Still trying to do the positivity thing, although I am trying to stifle a whimper at the thought of my heating bill this month. It is so early for it to be so cold!

In other news, yesterday in the "do something that you wouldn't normally do" theme I told my friend I'd teach yoga at her studio next year. Gulp.

I'm checking now to see if my massage therapist insurance will cover yoga as well so I can plan for next steps. Frankly, between the early heating bill, owing my Mom for the car down payment and the car loan itself (not to mention my credit card that is near to maxed out), I'm not sure I can afford more insurance. We will have to see.

The important thing is, I said yes to something that scares the crap out of me. That's a good thing.

See.... THIS is the kind of sign I need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force