Nothing Much to See Here...

I guess I've been laying low for the last week or so. I've been concentrating a lot on work lately. With the slow time right around the corner, I'm taking every last opportunity I can to make a couple extra dollars.

I am taking some time off in a couple weeks. It's not enough time, but it'll have to do. I'm not going anywhere in particular, but again my staycation will have to do. What I really want to do is go to France for a couple weeks. Sigh. I don't think my credit card limit is high enough for that. Sigh. Goals... it is good to have goals.

The weather has definitely turned to late fall here. The temperature has finally dropped to the 40s/50s and I had to turn the heat on last week. Gulp. I have it set at 60 and it seems to be doing the trick. I think we are going to have a good old-fashioned New England winter this year. I think the snow is going to come early and stay late. The mountains have already had snow and when I drove in to work Saturday morning it was through a squall that thankfully didn't amount to anything. I'm just not ready for that yet.

Right now it's rainy and gray. I had hoped to get a walk in this morning but I don't think that's going to happen. I bought myself a 10-class pass to my Yoga studio this morning and I plan on using my first class this afternoon. I've always wanted to try Kundalini yoga, and what better time than now?

I am still struggling with how to integrate my yoga training into my life. Well, not so much struggling as... well, I don't know. Many in my class are already teaching and loving it. I'm not done percolating yet, I guess. When it's right, it'll happen. In the mean time, I'm going to keep going to as many classes as I can and as many teachers as I can. There is always something new to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force