Show and Tell

As I was downloading a some pictures I just took off my camera, a couple other things popped up that I had completely forgotten about but had wanted to share with you. Like, weeks ago.

Oops.

So today instead of the one thing I was going to show you, you now get three random bits of my life that have nothing to do with each other.

Enjoy!

How does an aspiring yogi test out her class flow? She tapes it to a chair and squints, that's how!

Homemade miso soup. I made this with my first cold and I was so proud of it I wanted to share. It was SO GOOD, y'all

Tomahto has a wee accident this weekend. :-( I came home from teacher training and found this. High winds were the culprit.

This is Tomahto's new home. Although I'll be bringing her inside tonight. I don't know what the prognosis is, but she perked up once she got back into some dirt and was watered. She's got a broken limb though. Poor thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force