Magic

Sunday was the most magical day for me. The morning was low-key and relaxing. I had scheduled a massage with my friend again and we ended up spending more time talking than massaging, but it was what both of us needed. We are both really exploring our intuitive/energetic side and I think we were both feeling kind of alone in our experiences. We spent a couple hours comparing notes and just telling each other we weren't alone.

I felt so open and happy after that... but we weren't done! We are both going through the same yoga teacher training, so we hightailed it to a yoga class we both needed as part of our training. When we got there, the place was PACKED. Several of us ended up assisting in the class instead of participating. It was a phenomenal experience.

The theme of the class was "all you need is love." And oh, how the love was flowing. The energy in that room yesterday was amazing. This was the first time I had done any hands-on assists with strangers, and it was an uplifting experience. One person came up to me and thanked me for an assist; apparently the one thing I offered was the thing that opened up the entire pose for her.

Leaving that space yesterday afternoon and returning home, my heart was so very open and I felt like I was floating off the ground. It lasted the rest of the night, and in to this morning too.

My words are simply not living up to the wonderfulness of yesterday. How amazing and wonderful to have this experience. I am so grateful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck