Let's Not Go There, Shall We?

I think I've written before that one of my neighbors in my apartment building keeps trying to get me "to have a beer" with him. I keep turning him down, politely. The main reason being he's a solid 10 years younger than me.

But I realized recently that there was another reason why I kept declining his friendly advances. I actually talked with him a bit Sunday night and the more we spoke the more I thought "OMG, he's a younger version of Ex."

I SOOOOOOO do not need that.

Yeah, it might be fun to have some fun with a younger guy. But I am in too good a mood to bother with a guy with that many issues. Fun or no.

So, no thank you. Not gonna happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force