Late Night Full Moon Stuffed Head Musings

I hab a code.

*sniff*

Frankly, I'm surprised it managed to hold off as long as it did. I have been having some crazy busy weeks and yo, I'm tired. Thankfully my boss took pity on my poor pathetic self and said I could have tomorrow, er, today off. I have a lot of things I really need to do today, but most of it is going to go by the wayside I think. My main plan is to spend most of the day dozing and drinking comforting beverages. That are not alcoholic.

Anyway, it's 1:40am and I am up because I spent the last four hours sleeping hard. I went to bed around 9:30 because I could barely keep my eyes open and I think I fell asleep about 30 seconds after my head hit the pillow. I'm awake now drinking some tea as it seemed like the thing to do. I'm kind of just letting my body wing it right now; she'll settle down soon enough and I'll be able to go back to bed.

I had a phenomenal massage earlier today, er, yesterday. One of my friends is a wonderful MT and also intuitive/energy worker and she gave me some great insights into getting some things unstuck and moving again. A lot of this illness seems to be centered around my throat at the moment, and we did a lot of work around things left unsaid and my tendency to wallow (Me? Wallow? NEVER). She gave me some good advice which I had hoped to be able to take earlier in the evening after work, but I was too exhausted. Hopefully at some point today I can follow through on some of her suggestions.

I feel like I have a lot to learn from her. She has really accepted and opened herself up to her intuitive gift, and it's a wonderful thing to see. I sometimes wonder if I opened myself up as she has, would I be just as strong? What would I see/hear/feel? Am I up for that kind of bombardment? And I think, frankly, that I am not. At least, not right now. I think I'm more in touch with it than I have been since I was a child, but my protective bubbles are strong. I think I just don't, won't, or can't open myself up like that right now. Which is fine. The important thing is that I be open to the messages as they come to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck