It's the Garlique and Friends Show

It's been a while since I've updated you on Garlique, so here is a brand-spanking new picture:

Yes, I watered them both after I took the picture.
It seems G is still growing, as a gentle tug on the scapes (look at me pretending I know what I'm talking about) indicates that there is definitely something anchoring them into the ground. I am looking forward to having a wee little head of garlic... as soon as someone tells me when I'm supposed to dig it up.

I still have no idea who is in the pot with her.  The initial diagnosis from the neighbors next door was "Sunflower" but then these little guys showed up:
There are actually quite a few of these teeny little white flowers.
I'm wondering if it is some kind of squash or tomato now. Which would be intriguing as I didn't buy squash seeds last year and it would have had to have come from the dirt. I did buy tomato seeds but those were put in a different pot.

Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force