Whole 4.5

Yeah... that's how many days I made with that experiment. Which is okay. I feel like I've definitely learned something valuable. I am just not cut out for the paleo lifestyle.

And that's okay.

Which is something I already pretty much knew but sometimes getting regular confirmation about these things is a good thing.

I haven't had bread since last Saturday though, and frankly I'm glad for it. I don't know how much longer I'll keep that up, but with the weather being so hot bread is just not interesting to me; it's too heavy. Frankly, so was all that animal protein. A had some beans on my salad yesterday instead of chicken and I felt so much the better for it.

So, basically yeah. This will be the last time I post about this because in my opinion, the experiment is over. I know without a doubt that this does not work for me. So the next time I feel like I'm eating too much bread, instead of jumping the fence and running to the extreme I'll just stop eating bread for a few days.

To which you probably are saying "Why didn't you just do that in the first place?"

To which I reply, "When have I ever done anything the easy way?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck