Pthththpth

Yesterday I closed one of my two dating site accounts. I rarely ever checked it and it rarely got any movement. Ironically, it was a home-grown local type thing. All the same people are on the other site anyway, so whatevs.

God DAMN I live in a fish bowl.

I don't know why I haven't closed out the second account. It's not like it's doing me any good. Hope springs eternal, I suppose. I guess it makes me feel like I'm trying. Even though at this point I'd really rather meet someone in person. I keep trying to... I need to come up with better ideas than trying to meet guys at yoga classes, because I may be at my flexible best but I'm also all sweaty and humidity has frizzed my hair out to Annie-like proportions.

On the plus side, my 29 year old neighbor thinks I'm a hottie. That's something, right? Just call me Kitty McCougar. Rawrrr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force