Geek Yoga

Can I trademark this idea?

On the way to work today, I was thinking up slogans for sci-fi themed yoga classes. What can I say? 40 minutes on a secondary road means the mind wanders. Here's what I came up with:

Star Wars Yoga: May the Prana Be with You

Star Trek Yoga (1): These are the Voyages of the Starship Yogi, Boldly Going (Inside) Where No One has Gone Before

Star Trek Yoga (2): Damn it, Jim! I'm a Yogi, Not a Mechanic!

Battlestar Galactica: We're all Cylon Inside. So Say We All!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Yoga: Fighting Our Inner Demons with Witty Comebacks and Sexy Vampires

Doctor Who: Like the Tardis, We are Infinitely Larger on the Inside

Angel Yoga: We Make Fighting Your Inner Demons Look Good

X-Files Yoga: I Want to Believe... in Inner Peace

OMG, I need to let this go! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck