Sorry for not Posting!

I just realized that it's been a while since I wrote anything.

Oopsie!

"Quiet time" at work has officially begun this week. As in, I have yet to go into work this week. I am choosing to worry about finances next week. Right now, I'm so grateful for the time off I don't really care that I probably won't get a paycheck next week.

I'm pretty sure I'll care next week.

I did my taxes on Monday, so my paltry returns should come in just as I start getting desperate. I've got some cash I've been purposely saving for this event, so there is a Costco trip in my near future. I've also been stocking up on healthy noms like beans and lentils so I should be okay at least food-wise. And as we all know how obsessed I get with food, this is a good thing.

I also booked a plane ticket to NYC in May so I can go visit my friends. I am looking forward to this! It's my first vacation since August and it is needed. Of course, this "found" week has done me a world of good. I am feeling much better. Much - dare I say perkier - than I have in a while.

The weather is still shite. It's April 11th and the high for today is 38. Threefrakkingeight. Oy. Luckily it's only going to last for a couple days. There's a big storm coming in (it's the one that dumped on Denver the other day) and we're going to get snow/sleet/freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.

Spring? Spring? Wherefore art thou Spring? I'd like to put away my flannel pj's some time before June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force