Something smells funky in my apartment.

What the hell? Is it the drains again? Ugh.

Okay, so talk about getting distracted. I was all about to totally post this highly depressing woe-is-me entry when my olfactory senses take over and seriously WTF is that smell?

What it really boils down to is that I haven't taken a vacation since August, and my calendar had blown up with things to do (both obligations and fun things) and I'm feeling like I'm being stretched and I think I need a couple days. It also doesn't help that this is another six-day work week for me and I'm already tired.

But the sun is shining, and if I can work up the energy (ha) I should get out and take a walk. Because sun in Vermont in March? A rare and wonderful event.

It doesn't look like this yet. But it will. In June. Sigh.

Ah man, it's the trash. And I totally just took that out two days ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force