Oh, yeah. The Date.

It went well. It was a nice day so we wandered around for a bit and grabbed a light lunch. He's a very soft-spoken guy. I actually had trouble hearing him a few times. It was odd for me to have to play the outgoing one, but that's always a good exercise in pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I'd hang out with him again.

The weather has been so nice and spring-like the last few days. As it's only March we've probably got at least one more good snow-dump before it's all said and done, but it's giving us hope, LOL. It wasn't even a particularly bad winter for us this year. We've definitely had much, much worse. That being said, once it hits February or March it doesn't really matter how "good" the winter was, you're ready for Spring!

I am feeling much, MUCH better these days. I managed to get to a 90-minute yoga class last night and not one lung was hoarked up, by me or anyone else! I still need to attend two more classes within the next three days in order to make up for lost time. There is one tomorrow morning at 9am that I will go to (another 90 minute) and I'll have to block some time off from work and make the 12:30 class on Thursday. I don't really want to do that, but my options are pretty limited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck