Whole11

Yeah... not making it to Whole30. I'm okay with it.

It was driving me nuts. I didn't want to eat. Period. Which is just as bad as wanting to eat the not-so-good for you stuff. So last night I had some rice with dinner, and this morning I'm going to have some yogurt for breakfast.

I am trying to keep my portions reasonable (using the small plate), and I'm going to keep eating three meals a day. I want to try to include healthy fats and fruit/veg at every meal. I mean, I lost seven pounds in 11 days! WTF??? I'd like to lose another five, truth be told, but I don't know if it's possible.

This has taught me that I need far less food than I think I do, and I'm real good at making excuses for myself.

The upside is, I have a Girl's Night Out tomorrow with some of my belly dance gaias, and I will actually be able to enjoy myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force