Weekend!

Today is my Sunday. Even though it's Monday. But for me it's a non-work day and that's what matters. The last two weeks were 12 days straight of work. Which is good for my pay checks but boy did it wipe me out. So, I am very thankful for yesterday and today having nothing going on. I've been able to just chill out at home and putter. The car hasn't moved in two days and frankly I'm grateful for the break.

I spent this morning sending out resumes to a few places. I got word this past Saturday that starting the second week in March or so we'll be going back to our pre-ski schedule. Which means I'm down to four days a week and can expect a much slower booking rate.

Which means PANIC.

So, I'm hoping to pick up some part time work somewhere. Actually, I WILL pick up some part time work. Somewhere. Let's send out positive energy, right?

I was going to walk down to the post office this afternoon, but it's snowing out and it would require me putting on something other than pajamas so I don't think it's going to happen. Plus, it'll just be bills and they can wait one more day.

I think I'll take this time to organize my recipe stash. I have a few magazines that need to be cut up and appropriately organized in my recipe binder. It's a good thing to do while watching the Food Network while settled onto my couch with a cuppa.

Good "Sunday" afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck