Stuff.

1. Downton Abbey Season 3 finale last night. W. T. F?!?!?!?! That's all I'm going to say on the matter lest I give any more away to those who haven't seen in yet. But holy moly I think this is the first time millions of people joined together to yell at the screen... and it was tuned to PBS.

2. Still eating veg and am very happy with it. After so long eating that way, it's kinda like coming home. It's comfort food to me. At this point in my life, however, I've learned that I do best if I avoid descriptive labels when it comes to food. I get too caught up when it comes to the rules of eating a certain way. So I am still trying to stick to healthy, whole foods. Local if possible, organic if possible, giving myself a break when neither is. One can always do better, but then one can always do worse. If you keep yourself pointed in the right direction and keep putting one foot in front of the other, slowly but surely one does better by default. Just don't trip over that rock.

3. Still loving yoga, still having a hard time doing the at-home practice, although not as badly as before. Last week I ended up doing a half hour of restorative poses. Which basically means you get in a yoga position and keep yourself there for a long time with the use of pillows and blankets and what not. It's basically floor poses, and they are very gentle and meant to allow for deep relaxation. Hey! It counts.

4. Work has been busy the last few days and I am very grateful to have the chance to make some extra cash. Because the season will be over before too much longer and I will once again be up that creek without a paddle. But I'm trying not to dwell on that too much and trust that the right thing will come along and happen at the right time.

Well, I think that's all for the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force