Getting in on the ground floor.

A few days ago I responded to a salon coordinator position in the hopes of picking up a few hours there once things slow down at my current location. I had a nice chat with one of the co-owners today, and it looks like if things work out I'd be getting in on the ground floor of a completely new salon. They're going to have an aromatherapy bar (which is very cool), organic and some vegan hair products, and the fact that I am an MT was very appealing. They don't currently have a space for such things, but as things expand, well. There are possibilities.

The salon isn't opening until April, which would be around the right time. As in, right around when I start getting desperate for funds.

I'll keep you posted, but it sounds like a great opportunity and I am looking forward to meeting with everyone and seeing what's what. I love where I am now, and I don't want to look for a second job. But my heating bill is $200 this month and I'm going to need to feed my eating habit. So, there you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck