Whole30 Day 8

I need to stop stepping on the scale to "track my progress". Down that way lies madness. I am endeavoring to eat in a healthy manner and to correct some issues that have been plaguing me lately. Any weight loss that happens is purely coincidental, however welcome it may be.

Argh!

Anyway. Here is a picture of the chicken coconut curry with asparagus and spinach that I had for dinner last night.
Nom Nom Nom

My weekend is a short one this week; only one day. I picked up a shift yesterday so I've only got today to clean the house, do the laundry, do some homework, and relax. I'm not sure I can fit it all into today! I'm thinking about going to Barnes and Nobles (where I spend most of my free time) to pick up a Useless Book. In other words, one that will not enlighten me in any way, shape or form. Because after the homework, I'm going to want useless. So we'll see what ends up happening.

For dinner tonight, I think I'm going to make a beef stew in the crock pot. I am planning on grating up some beet in the food processor and adding it in. We'll see how that works. Beets are so good for you. I want to like them, I really do. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck