Whole30 Day 3

No, I'm not going to do this every day for the next 30 days. Or maybe I WILL.... only time will tell. Insert evil laugh here. My meals yesterday:

B: Coffee, paleo "cereal" with 1/2 a banana
L: Sauteed cabbage and onion with chicken and an egg (very delish), some strawberries
D: Turkey slices wrapped around avocado and cucumber
ES: chicken with Whole30 mayo and leftover sweet potato fries, banana


The "evening snack" turned out to be more of an "evening meal". I didn't really need it. I wasn't really hungry. But I wanted something to do while I was watching television. At least it was "on program", so to speak.

Today's going to be a little odd as I woke up really late (too late for the yoga class I was going to attend) and breakfast has turned into brunch. So it may end up being just two meals and a snack. We'll see.

I've got to say, so far I'm liking this way of eating. I feel like I'm eating enough food without eating too much food, and that it stays with me for a lot longer. My energy levels feel much more consistent as well. Honestly, it's a little odd to not go through a day with energy spikes and lulls. It's kinda nice! I will say I am never going to get used to the coffee with coconut milk and a scant tsp of honey... that's the one thing I'm changing BACK as soon as Day 31 arrives.

In other news, it's frakking COLD outside and I'm just hoping my car starts so I can go to work. Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beck

The World Keeps Spinning, Regardless of What We Do

Princess Leia, One with the Force