Whole30 Day 11

I hate all the vegetables.

Those poor, innocent, lovely vegetables.

I hate them all.

So.... obviously I'm struggling a little bit with the limitations of this diet. Also, I'm nearly out of fruit. Gah! So I need to go to the store. Because for me fruit seems to be the key here. Which is not entirely kosher but OMFG I so did not get fat eating strawberries. Just sayin'.

I am on the fence as to whether or not I will finish the 30 days. On the one hand, I want to. If only to see what additional changes may come in the nineteen remaining days. On the other hand, I have never wanted a cup of greek yogurt so badly in my life.

Last night, I dreamt of Larabars.

Yeah, that's right. I dreamt about raw-food sweet vegan yumminess. While they are made entirely of Whole30 compliant food, they are not recommended as they can trigger candy-bar desires with many people. Even me apparently, who can't remember the last time she bought a candy bar.

Also, I am getting a little concerned that the cleanse might be triggering some of my food rule/control issues.

... now you are all probably yelling at the computer "YOU THINK?!?!?!"

I am very proud of myself for eating this way for eleven days. Whether there are nineteen more days in this experiment remains to be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Later.

Community. Now, More Than Ever.

Beck